Effective: Jan 1, 2023
- Your business email address, first name and last name
- Your IP address (location) at each login
- To record your date/time and location at each login
- To generate a per-user and per-customer usage report
- To maintain a transaction log of actions that you take when using the product.
- To send you a transactional email related to product availability or an in-product workflow notification.
Should we need to collect additional personal information from you, in order to provide a service or to enhance a user experience, we will always explicitly ask for your consent. The purpose of the data collection will be explicitly stated at the time of collection. We will use the data only for the purposes for which it was provided.
Our products may also use analytics cookies to track how the product performs or to capture generic user trend analytics. The analytics cookies will not capture any personally identifiable information about you. Wherever we use analytics cookies, you will be asked to consent to the use of such cookies. You have the right to decline the use of analytics cookies.
We do not sell or share any personal information we collect. For further information contact email@example.com
If you are a citizen of the European Union (EU) we recommend that you read our European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Statement
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides residents of California with the right to have their personal data deleted. If you wish to have personal information deleted contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Deleting your personal information requires that we delete your individual user account. This will result in loss of access to our products.
If your subscription ends or your subscription is cancelled your personal data will be automatically deleted 90 days after the subscription terminates.